These are actual NOT SATISFIED submissions that we successfully prevented from being posted to the web or on any review sites. These were sent to the dealership management and they were able to contact the customer directly and correct the situation.
When a customer is unhappy or in the case of some of the below enraged it has proven that the NOT SATISFIED button and process is a great tool for preventing reviews that would cause irreparable damage to the dealership.
NOTE: These are real unedited submissions. The dealership names have been removed to protect them.
1. Ur the biggest f@*%$#@ scumbag on the face of the planet I hope u die and everyone that works for u also. Please use a hand grenade in the middle of ur dealership and make sure everyone that u kno and works for u is standing there
2. Our new Chevy van is the absolute worse vehicle old or new we have ever purchased anywhere. A true lemon. We have been greatly inconvenienced many, many times even when the warrantee has covered the costs. We have been in and out of the local dealership
3. Your Service department techs and your Service Advisors apparently donâ€™t communicate well back and forth. The Service Advisorâ€™s lie and the dealership rips people off. Frankly, your entire dealership is horrid.
4. Terrible customer service, service department is terrible. Had oil changed, they didnâ€™t put enough oil in the car, left oil all underneath the engine, didnâ€™t top off the coolant,it was very low. This was my first service since bought the car. Managers lie, to make themselves look good.The owner does not seem to care at all. would not recommend them unless they can do a 360 and act like they give a damn about the customer.
5. WENT OT GET A OIL CHANGE AND ROTATION ON TIRES,WHEEL COVERS WERE PUT ON LOOSE ENDED UP LOOSING ONE AND WHEEL WEIGHT ON PASSENGER SIDE FRONT OF CAR IS ABOUT TO FALL OFFâ€¦
6. Will NEVER buy a car from your dealershio again. Went in for a service on my car, wanted to test drive and was told by the salesperson who sold me my car and I quote â€œwe only let serious buyers test drive that carâ€. How serious was I when I brought a check for the full amount of my vehicle? Now that I have this vehicle (not bought through your dealership) I make sure to tell people not to shop at your store, love the car but you guys are off the list
7. Do not want any more contact at all! We will â€œneverâ€ buy another car from you again. I have told as many people as possible about the bad service we received on the second vehicle we purchased. Please DO NOT respond!
8. Extremely poor customer service at each visit and when calling to make an appointment. I have stopped bringing my vehicle to your shop due to such poor customer service. Techs are not experienced, give incorrect descriptions of problems, and overlook the real problems. I have also witnesses the same poor customer service with many other clients. The problem starts with the service manager who desperately needs to attend a customer service seminar. He displays a lack of knowledge along with an attitude. Hopefully, I will not have to bring my vehicle to this shop again. luckily I have found a very trustworthy shop to service all 3 of my vehicles and found another service location slightly further from my home
9. Your sales staff lied about the gap coverage. You all provided such crappy service, that I traded my 2011 vehicle in for a new vehicle elsewhere. I would never buy another car from you.
We have purchased 4 cars from your dealership and due to my current credit problems no one seems to want to help me now please discontinue corresponding with me I will take my business somewhere else when my situation is better!
10. I will never step foot into your dealership again. I was very rudely treated by the service manager the last time we had my car serviced at your dealership. Even if I was wrong I will not allow someone that I pay money to treat me the way I was treated. There is nothing that can be done to make me feel differenty about your service department. Your manager showed me that the owners have no controll of the people that work for them and the ownership has no appreication for itâ€™s local customers. I will stay loyal, just not to this dealership.
To start Proactively Building your online reputation and stopping negative review contact us today.